Filming With Juice

My group and I started out going to building 17 to film. Originally I thought were going to film by the library staircase, but the other building worked better. I moved the trashcan next to the staircase around a few times to fit our liking, and what we thought would look the best during filming. I was going to be the actor who got the smoothie spilled on them. I decided against bringing a real smoothie to film. In the end I used juice because it looked like a smoothie. I brought two of the props. That being the extra t-shirt and juice. I had to practice my spilling technique a few times because we only had one chance where I could spill on myself. I acted like I was drinking the juice during filming, so it was easier to fake spilling. My group and I started out trying to do a couple different angles for the first scene. I thought, and they agreed that moving the camera around instead of keeping it at a standstill worked best. Once figuring this out, we filmed it and the spill went well. I helped my group member Siena to film our our other member Maria in the other scenes. I was somewhat uncomfortable during filming because my shirt was all sticky and wet. My group and I decided to change a couple of the angles that we had originally planned doing in our storyboard. I noticed that some just did not fit and others would work better. We finished about 3/4 of our filming. My group has to film only about 2 more scenes and then we will be done. Today went well and I look forward to the next day that we can film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film review

Some more filming

Storyboard