Group Blog

 I am working with my same groupmates from my commercial video. Siena and Maria were very good to work with last time. I thought initially that Siena would edit and I would film. But during our last filming process we switched. Maria would do the drawing. We found that it all went smoothly. No problems arose. I can trust that this time will be the same. We see each other outside school a lot. Since this video will not be filmed on school grounds that will be helpful. We also all live near each other, so getting somewhere won't be too difficult. Us three are also good friends. We can be around each other for long periods of time with no conflicts. This is something I looked for when choosing a group. If you are with people who you conflict with, then you might not work so great together. Also its more fun to work with your friends, and having fun increases our ability to make a good video. Maria, Siena and I are also all on the same soccer team. This helps us because we already know how to work as a team. I am very excited to start this project. Even more with this group. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film review

Some more filming

Storyboard