Intro Blog

 My name is Parker Merrick. I live in Florida, but I was born in Utah. I am 15 years old and I attend Fort Lauderdale High School. My favorite subject to study is math, because I like the thinking part of it. I enjoy English as well because you get to be creative. I am in a family of four, with my parents and sister. I also have three cats. I play soccer for a club and for my school team. On the weekends I like to go to the beach and hang out with my friends. Reading is something I have been getting more into recently. My favorite books are The Lunar Chronicles and the Harry Potter Series. Reading is something I really enjoy because its like a movie in your mind. Which brings me to what one of my other favorite thing to do is. That would be watching movies and TV shows. Some of my favorite movies are Interstellar and the Hunger Games. Some of my favorite TV shows are Gilmore Girls, Greys Anatomy and Criminal Minds. But I have never payed much attention to what goes into making a movie. When I heard about this class, it peaked my interest. I thought it could be helpful to learn some of the things that go into movie making. I hope with taking this class it can introduce me to possibly careers I would be interested in pursuing.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film review

Some more filming

Storyboard