Beach Day Filming

 Today we filmed the rest of our video. We are filming at the beach and in various stores. I was wearing the same clothes as I did the first time we filmed. I also gave my phone to Siena to film. Once getting to the beach we started to pick out the spots we wanted to film. Maria suggested a sidewalk and we walked around trying to find a good spot. I had the idea to ask a stranger to film a part of it. They filmed the tracking shot of us walking down the sidewalk. Siena suggested that we film with ice cream. I offered that we went to Kilwins Ice Cream. Once we were there I got a rainbow ice cream because I thought that the fun colors would be best for our video. The most challenging part of the filming for me was filming the part where I had to fall and hit my head. It was difficult to make the trip and fall look realistic. But Maria and Siena helped to make it look more realistic by creating a little pile in the sand for me to trip over. My favorite part of filming was getting the ice cream. Siena did a good job filming us eating it without making it look weird. Once we were finished filming we looked through the videos. We noticed that in one of the videos you could see our reflection in the window. I thought at first that it would not be that big of a deal, but Maria and Siena suggested that we re filmed it. We did and it looked much better afterwards. I then looked through the rest of the videos with my groupmates and we found no more mistakes. Our filming day went smoothly and I look forward to starting the editing process!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film review

Some more filming

Storyboard