Filming Time!

 My groupmates and I filmed the first part of our music video today. We wanted to do the intro first, to set the scene for the rest of the video. We decided on filming on my kitchen table. I first thought maybe the desk in my room would be a good option. But upon looking around I figured the table was bigger and that would be easier to work with. I was going to be the actor in the video. Maria brought the fake failed test papers. I decided to wear normal day clothes because that is what I would be wearing if I actually was looking over a test. Siena was going to be doing most of the filming. She used my phone to do it. The hardest part of filming this scene for me was trying to act defeated over the test. As I am not an actor, this was challenging. Maria provided some helpful tips for me to try to help me look more defeated. One of the tips was to put my head in my hands. This worked really well. My favorite part of filming this was when I got to pretend to fall asleep. We had to re film the zooming into my head a couple times because we kept laughing. Once we finished filming, we looked over the videos. I sent them to Maria and Siena so they could have them as well. Everything went smoothly and I can't wait for the second day of filming.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film review

Some more filming

Storyboard